Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sicko

Ugh.  In addition to weird phone questions last night, I also had a rape case come in...the victim was in the form of a 4 year old boy.  WTF?!  Gah, I hate people.  I really do.  One of the many and varied reasons I could never be president is b/c I would actually mutilate and kill people who were 100% convicted of crimes like these.  You rape a child?  Guess what?  You're about to get your ass reamed!  Kill some lady?  Guess what then?  You're gonna get the same death, possibly longer and more drawn out, than you gave to your victim!  Bastards.  I mean really, with harsher punishments I think the rate of these crimes would drop dramatically.  But I'm just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I screen all of the comments that come in to be sure that they aren't just spam. :)