Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snotty-Crotch-Rag-Lady

I was assisting this little old lady to the bedside commode, and when she sat down, she asked for some tissue with which to blow her nose.  I held out the toilet paper roll to her, and she tore off a huge handful of tissue (like a miniature pillow.)  She then proceeded to blow her nose for what I think is the longest nose-blowing time in history.  When done, she had a nasty big gobbet of gooey goodness smeared all over the tissue.  And then, without further ado, she reached that tissue down and wiped her crotch from back to front a few times with it!  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  That goes right up there with some of the most gross things I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I screen all of the comments that come in to be sure that they aren't just spam. :)